We offer numerous types of home/property inspections:
- Single Family Homes
- New Construction
- Pre-Sale Inspections
- Partial Inspections
- Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Apartment Buildings
- 11 Month punch list inspections
- Small Commercial Buildings
WHAT IS COVERED IN A HOME INSPECTION
- Roof- Structure, gutters, chimney and flashing.
- Attic- Roof sheathing, ventilation and insulation.
- Heating/Cooling- Heating, visible ducts, cooling lines and condensing unit.
- Plumbing- Visible pipes, drains, vents, all fixtures, hot water system, flues and fuel systems.
- Electrical- Service panel box, all visible wiring, switches and outlets.
- Interior- Walls, ceilings, trim, windows, doors and floors.
- Exterior- Yard drainage, siding, trim, doors, windows, decks, balconies, eaves, soffits, fascias, driveways and garage door.
- Basement/Crawl Space- Structural joists, walls, sump pumps and moisture penetration.
At the conclusion of the inspection, you will receive a computer generated inspection report or we can email you the report.
Note: Apartments and commercial will receive a report within 24 hours of the inspection.